📍 Once you have created your content in the editor, it’s time to share it with your learners. To do this, you must publish your course.
👉 If you already created and customized your publication you can scroll to the “Open access for your learners” section!
Create the publication
- Go to the Publications tab
- Give your formation a title then click on Course if you want a formation with several modules, Single Module if you have only one.
❗ Currently formations published as "Single Module" can only be exported to SCORM. To publish your formation directly on Didask choose the "Course" format, you will then have access to all the options :)
Customize your publication
- Your publication is created! You can choose a color theme and customize it by clicking on these buttons.
- You can add an introduction page for your course by clicking here.
Customize the modules
- For each module, check that all the exercises you want to publish are active. 💡 An active exercise is represented by a black circle. A draft exercise is represented by an empty circle.
This module has 5 exercises: 3 active and 2 in draft
- For each module, you can add an additional resource, customize the Introduction screen and customize the Final Summary by clicking on these buttons.
Open access for your learners
- You can check how your publication looks by clicking on Preview. When you are satisfied, click on Publish.
- Choose the way you want to publish your course :
- Directly on your Didask Plateform
Using Didask as your LMS
- On an External LMS
By exporting a SCORM package
If you want to share your course via a URL choose the Didask Plateform option.
Option 1 : Didask Plateform